Artist Social Engagement Project: Three Hours of Contemplative Creative Practice.
We are living in a magical and boundless world. Each one of us is the unique infinite being who owns the birthright of being happy, creative and free. This three hours of practice will explore ways:
- to evoke our inherent awareness of our authentic being
- to manifest our creativity through daily rituals
- to reconnect our being with life force
- 1 – 1:30 pm: Sitting and Walking Meditation
- 1: 30 – 2pm: Consciousness Drawing
- 2 – 3:00pm: Mindful Eating (Artist will cook and serve food and tea to participates in Silence)
- 3 – 3:30 pm: Self Exploration with 100 Immortals
- 3:30 – 4pm: Body Movement (Body engagement with sound and music)
More about the Cut Jinzhe here.